- Retraction Note
- Open Access
Retraction Note: Role of cytochrome P450 in drug interactions
© Bibi; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2014
- Received: 12 February 2014
- Accepted: 12 February 2014
- Published: 14 February 2014
The original article was published in Nutrition & Metabolism 2008 5:27
This article has been retracted by the Editor because of extensive overlap with a previously published work. The article was submitted by three authors, two of whom subsequently withdrew their names from the article. Despite efforts to contact the original submitting authors and to get their institution at the time of submission to initiate an investigation, we have been unable to establish how far the remaining author was aware of the submission.
- Bibi Z: Role of cytochrome P450 in drug interactions. Nutr Metab. 2008, 5: 27-10.1186/1743-7075-5-27.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Tanaka E: Clinically important pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions: Role of cytochrome P450 enzymes. J Clin Pharm Ther. 1998, 23 (6): 403-416. 10.1046/j.1365-2710.1998.00086.x.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.