Nutrition & Metabolism has launched a special issue on Precision Nutrition. Co-guest-edited by Dr Martha Field and Dr Anna Thalacker-Mercer from University of Cornell in the USA, the special issue is dedicated to improving our knowledge in precision nutrition and involves the following topics.
- The link between metabolism and chronic diseases
- Strategies to define responders and non-responders to nutritional interventions
- Associations between nutrient intake and health/disease state
- Biomarkers for metabolic disease
- Conditionally essential nutrients in health and disease
- Links between nutrient intake and the microbiome